About Jeremy Duke
I am a Permanent Cosmetics professional with numerous certifications in my field. I am a member of the Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals, a founding member of the National Areola and Nipple Regimentation Registry (NANTR), and I’m committed to continuous education.
I specialize in the art of permanent make-up, including eyeliner, lip shading and eyebrow color. I am a distributor/educator and I co-wrote the permanent cosmetic exam for the National-Interstate Council of State Boards of Cosmetology.
I have achieved excellence in my field by studying under some of the pioneers in the permanent cosmetic industry. Extensively trained, I use only the best in technique, equipment and pigments for my clients. I am an Assistant Trainer at the Institute of Permanent Cosmetics in Sacramento.
It is my genuine concern for the beauty and comfort of my clients that has made me an award winning artist and one of the most respected and sought out professionals in my field.
- Founding Member of National Areola and Nipple Re-Pigmentation Registry (NANTR)
- Advanced Areola Complex Re-Pigmentation, Beau and Guastella Institute
- Corrective Procedures from American Institute
- Areola Complex and Scar Camouflage from Naturalook Institute
- Completion of Derma Star Areola and Camouflage Course
- Certified Para Medical Application from American Institute